Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tool #7



I choose to post my imovie that I created two years ago in college. The move is nearly 9 minutes long and I believe it demonstrates my ability to use the program! As part of the college of education at UT we were required to purchase a Mac Book upon entering our PDS. The college of education set up an incentive program with Apple. This only now strikes me as ironic seeing that Michael Dell (one of the "Dellionares") is a UT grad and supposed big donor. The movie was created for my social studies content class during my professional development sequence (final 3 semesters of college). We were asked to present an imovie on a social justice issue as a culminating project. I chose to follow the events of "Keep UT Hate Free Week" at the University of Texas that April. This project took many many hours (as well as an hour to upload and post!) so Enjoy!
I think that imovie is a great program to create a really professional looking project, but it is a bit out of the elementary range.

No comments:

Post a Comment