Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tool # 5

Ugh! I'm having to retype what I just wrote for tool #5= annoying. On ward though, I think that the purpose of both delicious and Diigo are two fold (just like Google Doc and reader): 1) to keep the user more organized 2) to share with your PLN. It's as if someone is trying to send me a sign that I need to be more organized (thanks a lot technology god). I had difficulty getting Diigo onto my tool bar so I reverted back to using delicious. From the tutorials I watched though it seems that Diigo has more to offer than Delicious so I'll have to go back one day and try it again. Here goes my first attempt at linking: Here are my two websites I've added my Delicious. The first one is ReadWriteThink , a website that I've used before but always forget about and can never find again! The second site I've added to my delicious is Spelling City , a website that would be helpful to integrate into my word study program.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think my links are working. Hopefully my bf who is way more techy than me can help me tonight.

    ReplyDelete